Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2016

Uma Das Minhas Trilhas Sonoras Para o Vídeo Game "Last Of The Disciples" - LOTD

My Soundtrack For Video Game "Last Of The Disciples" - LOTD

By Bruno Cantinho 






I like video games, I have my preference focused more action, adventures cars racing and so on. 

As I have my owns studio (Musical Producing and Recording) I started working with soundtrack and sound design making my demos and some experiences.

On the example below, check the video, I did three soundtracks for the game "Last Of The Disciple" - LOTD with prediction of launch for next year.



As with any process of creation, I first made a classic version then made this change by swapping instruments and adding the tempo to make a more heavy metal variation.

I made a total 3 versions within the same theme, this version is the most complete, i.e., drums, bass, three guitars, synths and a series of layers of church organs.

I made the video to present the music and put the frames of the characters of the game.

For more details about the game look on social networks for Last Of The Disciple - LOTD.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?