Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2016

Black Medal Band - Clip I'm Grow - Gravado No Power Field Studio - Vejam o Clip!


Black Medal Band - Clip I'm Grow - Recorded ar Power Field Studio


Hello everyone, I think you all know that I have my own studio so it's natural that I have my band, Black Medal.

The band has two members, Eduardo "Duda" Silva plays all the guitars and does most of the songs and I, Bruno Cantinho I play drums and do the all the lyrics.

This song has had two versions, that you guys will see in the clip below was the last one. As Duda and I liked a very heavy sound we decided to change a bit the sound of guitars and drums, the vocals continued the same without changes.



Duda was in charge of doing the mixes and mastering, I took care more, as sound engineer, recording drums, vocals and bass.

This is a one of four songs from our EP "Bring Me The Medal"

If you want to know more about my studio and on my band check our page on Facebook - Black Medal and my studio page Power Field Studio.

Soon I will be publishing another song from our Band.

See you.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?