Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

sábado, 25 de junho de 2016

Minha Trilha Sonora, Efeitos Sonoros E Voz Para Demo Video Game My Grumpy


My Soundtrack, Sound Design and Voice Over For My Grumpy 


I always wanted to do something, of course talking about music, for children's games. I had some ideas to make some demos, then came this quotation from a client to a game for mobile and tablet.

He sent an example as reference the "My Grumpy". I listened and made my quotation, unfortunately the customer opted for a track "unofficial" for cost reasons.

I then decided myself replace everything in the example, soundtrack, effects and voice.

Making the music and the effects was simple,  the whole process was fun but, where I had more fun was to replace the voice of the character. I did the voice and made the mix along with the track and the effects.

Check the video I edited  below and look for the original and compare.





Feel free to criticize and comment that will help me in future projects.

See more examples check on my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt75HEtMzvg32vlieSqW5tA


Greetings.

Bruno Cantinho - Power Field Studio

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?