Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

terça-feira, 25 de julho de 2017

Mass Effect Andromeda - Minha Demo Da Trilha Sonora E Efeitos sonoros - Video

Mass Effect Andromeda - My Demo Soundtrack and Sound Design


Hi everyone!

A few months ago I was experimenting with different sounds in my midi controller, particularly looking to do something more with the sub-sonic effects.

When Mass Effect Andromeda was released, I thought! Why not do something using the teaser, so that's what I did with some effects using sub-sonic.

 The soundtrack I did while watching the video and fit the track for each part.

Well that is it! I hope you enjoy, any comment will be welcome, whether it's positive or not.

See you next time.







Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?