Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

quarta-feira, 5 de abril de 2017

75 Músicos Compartilham Suas Perspectivas De Ser Um Músico

75 Musicians Share Their Perspectives on the Best Things About Being a Musician

Last month, as a part of a competition I asked 400+ musicians what they enjoyed the most about being a musician. After reading through the responses I realised just how much inspiration I had accidentally collected, and I knew I had to share them some how. Today I created this poster / manifesto to share with you 75 of my favourite responses. I hope this brightens your day as much as it did mine :)



Feel free to share this poster or repost it on your blog. I might also make it available to purchase as a poster, but I’d love to know whether people would be interested in this – what are your thoughts?

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?