Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2016

The Walking Dead - My Demo Soundtrack - Video

The Walking Dead - My Demo Soundtrack - Video


Hi everyone! Here is the new demo! On this time I took the opportunity that the new season of " The Walking Dead" will come on this month, so, I decided to make a new soundtrack.

In Fact last year I did the same thing you can check on my Youtube channel as following in the end of this article.

This time I decide to use more synth bass, some leads and drum loops. Why? Because I would like to do some experiments only using bass synth.

Ok! let's see how was my planing. I usually put on paper all ideas and possible sound that I can use. First of all I Edit the original teaser and put for just 1'20sec, to me is better to go straight to the point.

After that I wrote all ideas and possible sounds and effects. After watch the video a couple of times I decide to make three different variation on the same theme. As you can see on picture below:



Than I began to use the all sounds that was previously selected and at same time checking with clip checking three parameters:

1 - If the bass synth match with drum loop
2 - If the synth leads match with Bass and drums
3 - And finally if the match with emotion or action on the clip.

I'm not saying that was stunning but I like very much to make this experiments and this gave me other ideas that I will start to work on next couple weeks.



Well, that is it! Any comments (Good or Bad) will welcome my principle is "continuous improvement".

See you.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?