Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

sábado, 17 de setembro de 2016

Prison Break - Minha Trilha Sonora Para Um Teaser

Prison Break - My Soundtrack For a Teaser


Hi again people!

This idea starts about a year ago, when I heard that they (Fox) will make a new season for Prison Break.

Well, since then I've been waiting for Fox to release the first teaser.

As soon as the teaser came up I did a download of it. As the teaser I saw is a little long about 2 minutes, I decided to cut some scenes to get something about minute.

Mean while, I was putting several ideas on paper such as "actions songs" and "drama songs" and doing some experiments with combining instruments.

The final result you can see and heard on my youtube channel or on my teaser below. I use on total 6 soundtracks.

I hope you join the soundtracks. Any comments (Good or Bad) will be welcome, I'm always open to improve my skills.   See you Soon!




Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?