Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

domingo, 24 de abril de 2016

Minha Trilha Sonora e Efeitos Para Uma "Demo" Ford GT - Assista ao Vídeo.

My Soundtrack and Sound Design For a "Demo" Ford GT - Watch the Video










The soundtrack it was easy to compose, but the sound design with Ford GT it is not easy at all.
As you know my studio is in Brazil, so, we don't have so many car on the streets to record some sounds, then my option was to teach in internet to look for some samples. 

I found then, but all of sounds of the engine were a little strange, but anyway I did a mix of couple of sounds and apply a equalisation. Cutting some high frequencies and bust some low frequencies.

That is it. I hope you enjoy the video.




Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?