Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2017

Demo - Trilha Sonora Para Um Game De Realidade Virtual - Video

VR Soundtrack - My Demo For Western Game 


Hi everyone! Has been a while! I'm still here producing and trying to create something new!

A couple months ago a receive a request from VR Game company about a soundtrack for their game.

I sent the demo, as I don't have any replay from them I decided to promote my soundtrack.

I used the "Red Redemption" teaser just as reference for my soundtrack, as usual, I always enjoyed what I did.

Enjoy the sound and video. If you need a soundtrack or sound design, keep in touch.

See you nest time.


Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?