Power Field Studio

Power Field Studio

sábado, 2 de julho de 2016

Black Medal Band - Last Clip - Black Hat - Gravado no Power Field Studio

Black Medal Band - Last Clip - Black Hat - Recorded At

 Power Field Studio


Hi to All,

As my previous blog, this song has also two versions, that you guys will see in the clip below was the last one. 

Duda was in charge of doing the mixes and mastering, I took care more, as sound engineer, recording drums, vocals and bass.

We changed a little bit the drum set to get more powerful during the recording section as per pictures below.



This is other one from our EP "Bring Me The Medal"

If you want to know more about my studio and on my band check our page on Facebook - Black Medal and my studio page Power Field Studio.


Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

O que você quer ver no próximo Blog? What do you want to see o next Blog?